Sunday, June 29, 2008

What happened to Craigslist?

Remember when Craigslist was fun and respectable?

Now all you get is fake adverts on the classifieds and personals.
Whenever you reply, you start receiving spam emails from sheisters
all over the world. Even some of the jobs are bogus ads for spammers to
acquire email addresses for spamming.

I have been using CL for 8 yrs and am not pleased with it anymore!
I placed a couple ads over the past 3 months in the classifieds section
for bikes and home furnishings. Many of the "interested" parties were spammers
and I started receiving male pill adverts and life insurance adverts and many others.

Have you noticed how Cl has become the number 1 hooker hangout too?
You can get prostitutes of all colors, sizes, genders(even mixed gender) and sexual
orientations. I bet the social diseases are no extra cost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!!!
I responded to a personal ad and got soem fag trying to hook up with me!!

I also have been getting a lot of spam in my email that I only use for Craigslist!

I am noy happy about CL anymore...will try to avoid Cl from now on!

Andrew